Prominent on the West Coast
Founded in 1995 as the law firm B. H. Connors, Barrister & Solicitor, by present principal Beverley Helen Connors (Bev) as a sole practitioner the firm has progressively grown over the intervening years to now has a staff of 9.
In 2007 Bev acquired the well known Westport law firm of Cotterill Lovell and continues to practice with four staff in the newly renovated premises situated on 159 Palmerston Street, Westport.
The firm was renamed as CONNORS LEGAL in 2011 and is now the largest law firms on the West Coast with offices located in the Buller and Central West Coast.
From a small law firm CONNORS LEGAL entered into the development of the High Street Business Park complex on High Street a short distance from Greymouth Town Centre heading south on the main thoroughfare. The High Street Business Park is Greymouth’s most recent and largest business development. The Business Park hosts a variety of complementary businesses in one business park complex.
Our firm covers a diverse range of law practice areas which include:
- Property transactions – houses, farms
- Commercial transactions – business sale, purchases, commercial leases
- Farming Transactions
- Commercial Restructuring
- Wills and Estates
- Powers of Attorney and Rest Home Issues
- Succession Planning
- Employment Law
- Family Trusts formation, resettlement and Winding Up
- Relationship Property agreements and Court proceedings
- Family Law agreements and Court proceedings
- Civil Disputes